Oh hey.... it's Friday again. What a weird week it's been and I mean weird in a good way. I still have a job oddly enough, go figure. Somehow they keep finding things for me to do and I am officially the last contractor standing. I am kind of honored. But... I have another big interview today and I am looking ahead. This is going to be a long one so say a little prayer for me! I also have another opportunity that is developing that very well could be the best job yet, if the stars align. I am sure you guys are sick of hearing about all of this so let's get to the business of Friday thangs I am digging on with Amanda wrapped up in five with Karli and Amy because 5 is about all I can come up with today.
And here they are...
1. Binge watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt... and laughing, a lot. I know I am late to the party. I have a long binge list I am working through. This one is worth the time though. It's sweet, funny and the actors are on point. Loving Jane Krakowski as her snobby but endearing boss too.
2. Obsessing about Interview clothes in black and nude. Trying to basically re-create these 2 outfits because some days I only want a skirt and others pants are it. Perfection .
3. Eating and Cooking.... very little actually but this was on the menu last night Korean Beef. Thanks for the reminder Nadine! This dish is always good and you can't screw it up!
4. Planning something for the Derby next weekend. It will involve bourbon and most likely a great hat. And food like Derby Pie.
5. Agonizing a little over my next color appointment in 2 weeks. At my last one we tried to get my hair to lift with some fun colors but it is stubborn and didn't budge so.... this time we are actually going to lighten it just to darken it to the colors I want. Thinking some sort of dark ombre baliage type thing. Not gonna lie, the bleaching part scares me! Maybe something like this:
And that's about it for today folks. Keep all your digits crossed for my big interview today! I am sure I will be snap chatting about it so please check me out there by name @crazywisewoman or snapcode.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Stay cool!