1. I ate my one Cadbury Creme Egg over the weekend and I felt really good about sticking to that plan. I also ate one Reese's egg, dunkin donuts iced coffee, one chocolate raspberry cake doughnut, some spinach artichoke dip, crackers, goat cheese, shrimp and grits and wine. Lot's of wine. FAIL
2. I signed up for a season of singles tennis because I am scared to death of it. It's a lot more running and just harder than doubles because you and only you cover the entire court. I have not played singles ever as an adult. I have been feeling like I need to step out of my comfort zone a little right now. Been feeling a little down and anxious which I mentioned here. I think this will help. But I am still scared. What if I am just not up to the challenge? Ugh.
3. I went and ordered these new Ray Ban's I have been coveting for the last 2 months. I sprung for the extra monies on polarized because duh... ummm eyes??? It's about to get hot as ballz and sunny as hell non stop here in GA so totally necessary. They should arrive today and I can't wait!
4. You know what annoys me? Married women who seem to have too many single guy friends, or want to hang out with single guys. It's odd. Back the eff off, nice single guys are not that easy to come by. Go hang with your husband. I swear it's a thing.
5. Last week was my first cornhole match and I was turr-uh-bull. Embarrassing. Let's hope The Amateur Corn Starz fare a little better this week. What could be worse than losing to a team called The Wrong Hole?
6. I spent half of my day off last week at a government office filing paperwork. Surprisingly it went smoothly and everyone was very helpful. I have been putting it off but for all my worrying... again mostly manufactured in my mind, the outcome is going to be a positive one for me and my kids!
7. I have 2 nights this week to stay home and I can not wait. I plan to be in bed tonight at 8:00 with a book or some TV, maybe a kid and a dog. Repeat performance scheduled for Thursday.
8. Work is kicking my ass, hence the lack of blog posts. I literally can't right now. Praying for more balance soon.
9. My mother sent two... that's right two delicious coffee cakes to us for Easter. I love food gifts and sweet breakfasty things are a personal favorite of mine. If you ever need to send a food gift send one of these. They do not disappoint.
10. Next week is spring break in GA and guess where I'll be? Right where I always am... here. How did we get to spring break? Wasn't just Christmas vacation?
Have a great Tuesday people!