I was just thinking about all of the things I did and didn't do this past month that made it a successful one for me. Some of these, to me at least, are big and meaningful for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which most of them are things that I intentionally set out to do. This makes me happy. So here are a few of the highlights...
- I did not, not even once, eat out. I can not wait to figure out how much bank I saved.
- I did have a 100% perfect Whole30. Provided I don't have a complete breakdown today.
- I did not go out with my friends at all. No bars. Not even a coffee. I was a hermit and I loved it.
- I did do one new thing which is a monthly goal of mine for 2017. I took my son to an FSU Basketball game at Georgia Tech's new-to-me arena.
- I did pretty well on my spending freeze until about week 3. Baby steps. I needed the cocktail napkins with big gold lips I found at HomeGoods.
- I did not get suckered into joining a gym, cross-fit or Orange Theory. Phew... made it thru another January.
- I brought my lunch to work every single day this month.
- I did not buy any clothes or shoes.
- I got my eyebrows microbladed. Need to blog about that.
- I started cleaning out my old office and getting ready to create a whole new and beautiful work from home space.
- I played more tennis.
- I booked a February Botox appointment.
- I shut down all of my online dating apps to focus on myself, because it's really all about me.
- I didn't drink a drop of alcohol. My wine/liquor store probably thinks I died.
- I did buy tickets for a Yoga class/Brewery Tour, the Atlanta Brunch Festival and Zac Brown.
- I slayed at my job, finally finished the video I had been tasked with producing and aced it.
- I started a bullet journal and I am obsessed.
- I officially have my February plan of attack on paper in said journal. Stay tuned...
I will be back later this week to officially debrief my January Whole30 experience but do link up with Nadine and I to share how you did with getting back on track!!